Thursday, October 13, 2011

square glass perfect

I fell asleep around 9pm last night and now I'm up at 4:30am too tired to do anything but no tired enough to fall asleep again quite yet.
My day at school was ok pretty boring nothing interesting.

I have this white square plate and clear mug and I know this is going to sound weird but I only eat and drink out of them when my eating disorder is really getting a hold. I only drink diet drinks and water in the mug or tea. And  I like to organize my low cal foods - usually fruits and veggies and egg whites on the white plate and I have specific patterns on the plate that I make. I like the clean crispness of the white square and the clearness of the glass. Its perfect.
I started using the plate and glass today.

I have a fair amount of school work to do today and I think I will go to my dad's house to do it.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day

1 comment:

  1. We all have our little ways when it comes to eating, hope your ok, and not letting ana get a hold of you more than you want :( Hopefully you will feel clearer after you finish all your work! xx

    ReplyDelete