Sunday, July 22, 2012

mourning

I can't talk
I can't breathe
I can't write
I can't think
I've lost a part of me
at 6 weeks I lost the baby.
Apparently this is a natural occurrence in 60 percent of women before the 21st week.
I couldn't cope at all at first. I spent all last week out of town sitting by a lake at a cottage crying in the middle of no where.
This is the first I've been able to post about it.
I feel like it's my fault like I jynx the pregnancy because I wasn't ready for it because I was scared.
I know this happens but I don't know how to deal I don't know how to move on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hunni, i'm so sorry, this must be absoulutly heart breaking for you, ok, first you need to give yourself time to let this sink in, do things you love, light a candle for your baby, write a letter to him or her, cry if yo need to cry, you must let your feelings out, maybe, if you have a little garden, plant a beautiful flower plant in memory? Just make sure you are surrounded with people who care about you, then if you feel ready, maybe look into some counselling xx

    ReplyDelete