Tuesday, October 30, 2012

bad day

wanting something you can't have is about one of the worse feelings you can have especially if you feel like it's being dangled right in front of your face, this is the story of my life.

Today has been one of those days were nothing seems to go right. I didn't go to bed last night so I've been up since 3pm yesterday because I had a midterm to study for. And I can't go to bed tonight until my essay is done. I am going to do homework with my don when she gets back from the ab.

Today I sat in line for tickets to Montreal for four hours. Seriously four hours and you know what? I never got tickets. My social anxiety decided I didn't want to go near the end. My friend was feeling sick so I took her to the doctors on campus and then to get my other friend to eat I walked to mac donalds (quite a far walk) in the pooring rain, que incredibly bad mood. So then my don made me tea and let me fall asleep for a little while before we started decorating for a halloween contest. Then I went and wrote my mid term which was delayed an hour (had to sit waiting for an hour) got sat beside some obnoxious guy. Then went back to finish decorating. Meanwhile my friend (the girl I was interested in for a long time, the one I slept with, the one I fell for and then she went and got back together with her boyfriend) is texting me how she is fine about me wanting to go to Montreal on her birthday (one of the reasons I didn't go as well) and she obviously wasn't fine. She starts acting like she doesn't care I moved away and shes fine with out friendship moving apart which isn't what I wanted and then I get told its her boyfriend who put those thoughts in her head and that she doesn't really want our friendship to move apart so I'm trying to mend hurt feelings and still being upset she didn't just tell me the truth in the first place and all the drama, like today honestly. And to top it all off little piss offs have been happening all day and I'm in just a generally bad mood mixed with the emotions of not sleeping, needing to do well on my midterm and having to have an essay in by 830 tomorrow morning.

I really hope all of your days were better than mine.

I also cut in the washroom today to make myself feel better. fail. I ate today to so fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment