Saturday, December 15, 2012

bored, bones, weight

I never know what to do with my days with nothing to do. I ended up going to bed at like 8pm last night after I had a salad for dinner.
I had a sandwhich around noon today because I felt like I was going to pass out and then I had a smoke and cola for my hyperglycemia since I was low on sugar. Thats like 400 calories today and I wonder if I can get away with not eating anything else today.
I'm so awake right now and I just want to be tired so I can sleep until something to do comes up but I'm at university till the 20th and all my friends have already gone home and butterfly girl is still here but when she's busy I don't have anything to do but go on the computer and smoke when I feel like going outside in the cold.
I hope everyone is having a lovely day.
Apperently I feel like taking pictures of myself lately. So here is one of my collar bones, I miss my old collar bones though, I miss my 110 pound body, I think about when I was 110 and thinking I was so fat and needed to lose so much more and now I'm 130 and wondering how I can let myself be like this.
 

1 comment:

  1. i miss my 15 pound lighter body. we can get back there though.

    stay lovely, dear. <3

    ReplyDelete