Monday, April 1, 2013

Blogging from A to Z day: A

Adventure,... April,... Ardvardk,... Apples,... Appendix... ABOUT ME!

I have decided to take part in the blogging from A-Z challenge in which you post in April everyday (except Sunday) with a topic beginning with the letter you are on. Today is A and I thought I would take the time to do an about me in the form of answering some questions.

Baby Sarah-Lexxi


Premature by 2 months I turned out okay.














Sarah-Lexxi now
First Year University Student studying Psychology and Theatre
This was taken at the annual formal
First Time ever wearing a blue dress.

19
5foot8
recently rented my first room in a house with friends










Random About me questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Sarah - my mother picked it from the bible. Alexis- my Dad's favorite soap opera character
and thus Sarah-Alexis


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
today after I woke up from a horrid nightmare in the middle of the day.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
  It could use some work to be perfect but yes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I do not eat meat

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
no but some day I want 4


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I struggle with this question because of my low self esteem but looking at the way I treat others, yes


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
occasionaly


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yes and I get strep throat ALOT


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
Yes

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
used to love fruit loops and nesquick but I don't eat cereal anymore


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
sometimes I think so mentally because I fight my head everyday


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
mint chocolate chip or moosetracks or just plain chocolate I use to love


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
eyes


15. RED OR PINK?
red


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my weight & my social skills my face my inability to get things done early


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my friends back in london


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
 carrots 


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
 cookies baking, cleaning products and laundry


27. HAIR COLOR?
natural ginger


28. EYE COLOR?
blue green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS
haven't in a while


30. FAVORITE FOOD?
 I don't have one

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
scary


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Disturbia



37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
both

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
both


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
my psychology text book because I have an exam today




41. ANY TATTOOS?
wrist tattoos

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
rain falling

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
beetles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Ottawa


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
It use to be dance but I've had too many injuries

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
London


47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Toronto


48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
my residence building is grey stone but my new house is old red brick




Those were some random questions.
some other information pretaining to my blog

Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa with bulimic tendencies, Bi-Polar type 2 with higher Major Depressive

Treatment: CBT, Sheena's Place for Eating disorders, Cipraplex

No comments:

Post a Comment