Tuesday, November 13, 2012

intake report

My emergency intake appointment went as well as it could have I suppose. I get so much anxiety talking to new people in the first place let alone a counsellor determining my route of recovery and saftey of myself.
It started with some forms and then I got sat in a very small biege room with no windows and three chairs; one for the counsellor and two for the visitor; I took the seat the farthest away near the wall. I got asked a whole bunch of questions that I tried to answer honestly because I was there so I had might as well. I was deemed metally fit enough to return to rez and book an appointment for next week to be analyzed for my path of what kind of treatment I am going to be getting. I was given crisis numbers and told to try not to be alone and to make sure that I didn't have access to many drugs like pills. I also had the intake recorded which I hate but what can I do. It was horribly uncomfortable and I did not connect with my intake counsellor at all. I don't know how this is going to help but I'll keep everyone updated. No one is concernd with my wieght or eating because I look like I am a healthy weight. They want to address the self harm. I have my don talking to be and another head leader that I haven't yet got to know so I am very nervous to have to go and talk to. My next appointment is Wednesday the 21st. I answered no to suicidal thoughts because I would rather not end up in  rubbr room and I don't think I am in bad enough headspace to do that.
One thing I am scared for is the fact that it may get worse because it gets better because of all the trigers.
Time for some not mental related stuff;
I am sitting in my fantasy class and I am so freaking tired I can barely open my eyes becaus
e I pulled an all lighter. I am so tired that I propably wont make it through this class to be honest. I feel like I am going to be sick or pass out and I am so tured.

anyne have quteously about intake services?

go I'm off to go die nops.

No comments:

Post a Comment