Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Explode.

i need to lose i need to lose i need to lose.
i can't look at myself in the mirror without bursting into tears.
I miss my old underweight body.
I need to get skinny.
It has to be now.
Tomorrow I start agian- how many times have I said that - but I will.
Why haven't I posted? people and no time for myself.
Sunfest was good fun
Madeout with A - lovely but now I want him more and its hard to see him.
Tomorrow is dance class - burning those calories I won't be eating.
So tired.
So down.
Laptop soon.

Living off of tictacs = go.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get back on track. It's always hard to get the strength to start again. You can have the body you want. It's just going to take time and you can't give up. You gotta keep going. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete