Monday, July 18, 2011

screams

this not being able to comment this is starting to drive me nuts..

cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut everywhere

So I did end up leaving the house today for pop and then went over the street to my bestfriends house then out with a friend while I waited to go back to my best friends house.
I'm so depressed.
I can't sleep at night anymore - I get all panic-y partly because when I was little the night is when my mom would come and hurt me. And because I'm getting nightmares
Speaking of my mother - she drank so much tonight that she couldn't even stand - kicked me out for the night but not realizing I had my key.
I'm losing it big time - depressed, not eating (thankfully), unless ofcourse I fucking bindge, throwing up, cutting so much, going off the rails.. and soon I'm going to have sex with someone else since my ex broke up with me and I don't even care - anything that helps me not feel you know.
The one good this is that I am strong enough to live on with out my ex.


no one sees me

No comments:

Post a Comment