Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today!!

I really want my laptop back so I can start commenting on everyones blogs again <3 I am reading and I am going to try using another computer today.
Last night I hung out with some one I hadn't seen in a year and my lord did they ever get hot! I was like X_x ( I use to like him because of his amazing personality). Anyway long story short - We flirted all night and we kissed by the end of the night =D and then my other friend goes and tells me he'd been talking about how my bestfriend looked so hot allll night -.-' but whatever! (my bestfriend does NNOT like this guy in that way)
I am going to be hanging out with him Thursday. smoking some stuff.

On another note I seem to be maintaining 122ish pounds. But tonight I have dance class =D I am taking a 2hour dance class at my old studio every wednesday :) I'm super excited and nervous because I haven't danced their in a while (all the girls are like super skinny -.- )
wish me luck!

and now I must be off to my Dad's house to clean the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment