Friday, July 8, 2011

Triangle

I started posting my writing to a site; please check it out :) http://member.mibba.com/237715/
123.4 pounds ew I gained -.-'

crazy drama went down lastnight. So this boy that I kissed once lets all him N is good friends with this boy G that use to reallllyyy like me. We were all hanging out at my place last night and the two went out side apperently N has small feelings for me but wasn't going to act on them for the sake of G but then changed his mind and G fliped right the fuck out and is still fuming (N has done this to G before). So I'm trying to calm G down - he is a really good friend but I'd never like him like that and I do like N but no enough to lose G.

so yeah to night I'm getting drunk and going out on the town with my girl :)

I hope I get my laptop back because its still killing me not being able to post comments!

1 comment:

  1. Gah. See men. See men and drama. It almost makes you miss the bitchy girls in high school.
    Sorry, but this was my Saturday night. Not with the kissing but the melodramatic men. It's so awful to be put on the spot like that... Tell them to sort it amongst themselves.
    Girl time sounds like a fantastic idea :)
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete