Saturday, July 16, 2011

fade

thethoughtofendingitalllingers..

I drank last night- not alot. Made out with N .. well a little bit more than just made out .. it was nice.
Had a job interview at Marisa (clothing store) today - I hope I get it even though everyone who works there is fucking gorgeous.
Went shopping- got shirts and shorts and shoes ... bigger sizes than I use to be ... discusting.
Cut my calorie intake to 800 and I haven't gone over.. I've been hovering aroung 500-600 a day since my breakdown. Still exersising alot.


cutting more - not on my wrist though.

was supose to go see a concert tonight but I'm going to see Harry Potter instead <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully the reduced intake and exercising will show some good results.
    I hope you get the job!
    Have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete