Monday, August 22, 2011

3am

went to the boy's surprise birthday party - his reaction was priceless. I had fun and interacted with my friends but sometimes I felt like I was watching the fun from the outside if that makes sense. 
I like him so much it hurts and I wish he wanted to date me.
I'm so tired now and I am going to go to bed.
I am going to my fathers house for a few days so I probably won't be posting but I will update when I return.
I aslo have to go to the boy's house sometime to pick up my bike (I road my bike about 6km to his house today- I love the ride but he wouldn't let me bike home because it was dark and rainy I got a ride).
I might have a job interview for a ballet teacher and I'm waiting on hearing about it. (fingers crossed for goodluck)

1 comment:

  1. aww i'm glad you had a good time at the party (: though, sorry you dont think he likes you as much as you like him :(

    ahh good luck for the interview! :) I'm sure you'll do great :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete