Friday, August 5, 2011

ouch.

I didn't eat till 6pm and gave into kraft dinner - failure. and my friend wanted me to come over and I said I would when I was done eating and like 10minutes later I got a message saying "Are you done stuffing your face yet?" I just started crying feeling so guilty for eating and I can't throw up and it sucks but im going to go try to throw up even though I know nothing ever comes out of it - im going for a long run tonight.

I'm so tired mostly because I only left the house once today and read the rest of the day.
I'm reading Portia de Rossi's autobiography and it is sooo good so far.

anyway I should get my fat ass to my friends house.

update later

1 comment:

  1. oww, at least you stopped.. always when i eat after not eating all that day, i binge, like major..
    good luck x

    ReplyDelete