Friday, August 12, 2011

ka-boom

yesterday was one of those days that just blew up in my face.
- dentist sucked ass - acid has killed my teeth and I have to get a fuck load of work done on them today and so I'm going to be in pain. and oh yeah I HATE the dentist - actually gives me panic attacks.
- boy I like, likes someone else but still treats me lovely - super sweet boy - fail for me
- I think I have an ear infection
- family friend died
- I haven't slept
- I'm fat
- I had a life changing thought about what I actually want to do with my life and what will make me happy
          - I have to tell my parents I don't want to go to university this year for a program I won't be happy in    and that I'd rather go to York in a year for dance. AND that I want to travel next summer.

Positives?
- I totally won 40 dollers off a scratch card.

so I was going to university in september and now it looks like I am most certainly not.

oh boy.

124 today. I need to start running!
I must make it through the day - dentist - nap - bowling is my plan.

1 comment:

  1. Acid has killed my teeth too. I would suggest investing in a really good enamel-strengthening toothpaste. It's helped me a lot. Guys don't always like to tell a girl that they like them. Some guys are shy. And he could like you and the other girl and he could be too shy to tell you he likes you. If you want to go to York, you should have your options open so that if you meet someone there, you can do what you want. I hope talking to your parents goes well. I hope today goes well in general for you.

    ReplyDelete