Tuesday, August 16, 2011

time is not on my side

First I want to start of with a thank you to Kes =] your comment ment alot to me.

So my Dad took the news of me not going to uni this year rather well because I want to dance in uni. My mom on the other hand freaked right out.

now things I need to do and stuff thats going wrong:
-need to pay rent to live in my own house
-need to get a job
-need to get back into my highschool
-need to get back in dance shape
-need to stop thinking about this boy all the time even though hes on again off again on what he wants from me I just can't stop thinking about him. (we hung out today and apperently he was debating kissing me but didn't because he wasn't 100% sure if its what he wanted -which i understand but it still sucks for me.)
-need my laptop back
-need money for concert on wednesday
-need to get completion drop forms for uni

holy fuckers stress (cutting helps and I've been eating less)
123 today.
need to run - did 100 sit ups and some leg lunges.
been getting the dizzies-  its lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Heh that's quite a list, dont try and achieve it all at once? That can just make matters more stressful - and could mean it's less successful because you're concentrating on 15 or so things at once.

    Sorry to be hear about the cutting and eating :( hope you feel better soon, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it all! Jobs can be tough to find but take what you can get, because you can keep looking for something better while working. At least some money is coming in. Maybe you can try to work on getting back into dance shape and it will help you keep your mind off of everything else and help you relax. You have a lot to do. Don't try to do too much at once. Figure out what's most important and schedule times to work on those. Like figure out a day where you can look for a job for 3 hours and then go and work out/try to get in dance shape afterwards. You can do it all, but don't try to do too much at once because it can make you overwhelmed and stressed.

    ReplyDelete