Sunday, August 21, 2011

tonight

lots of liquer + boy you reallllly like but he doesn't like you like that = an 'interesting' night.
I don't suggest it unless you want to feel stupid after. Like I liked it with him but I know he doesn't like me so I feel kinda dumb for setting myself up for hurt. I've done it twice with him and I dont regret it. I don't know.

Anyways - I'm STILL 123 pounds but I have about 17 days before I go back to high school for a victory lap and I plan on being 115 hopefully. So yeah -eating evil.
Must. Exersize.

Anyways as you've probably guessed I had a party tonight - pretty much everyone got plastered. It was fun. It was western themed.

Tomorrow I have to have lunch with my Dad, then i have to go to the boy noted above suprise birthday party.

Goodnight blogger readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment