Wednesday, February 29, 2012

what am I up to life

just wanted to post an update about life right now since I haven't been posting much lately. Why haven't I been posting much lately you ask? It's because my laptop is broken and I have to use a very old slow computer for school things and it takes about 20 minutes just to get to my blogger. That I just haven't been doing anything lately.

So this is usually how my days are going  - either skip school and sleep and then do nothing or go to school (I finish at 10:45) and come home and sleep and do nothing.
But that is going to be changing because I finally have a job! I'm going to be working in Dairy Queen - Icecream place in the mall by my house - well it's not really close to my house because it takes me two buses to get there but a job is a job and I am going to be working quite a bit. I am saving up for University. I really want to move out of this house but it might be better for me to just stick it out and work lots and save the money.

Some interesting thnigs that have happend in my life recently: I had a party at my house for my best friends 19th birthday. People got drunk and it was a generally good time.
I really really like someone and ofcourse I can't be with them. There is this girl (yes I am bi-sexual) and we have been close friends for about 3 years now (yes she is bi-sexual to). We are better off best friends though and thats what we have decided. I like her so much though that it hurts alot -.- but as long as we are best friends then I can live with the fact we won't be together.

and today I have to go to the dentist to get three fillings and a cleaning - I HATE the dentist as I have posted quite a few times and I am not looking forward to sitting in a dental chair getting fillings for about 2 and a half hours.

I haven't been eating alot lately and I have been writing down what I do eat in my journal.I'm still 20 pounds over my goal weight though and it sucks.

My depression is also getting worse with this horrid snow/rain/slush weather we are having right now for some reason - the weather usually doesn't effect my depression but for some reason it is. and because of you lovely followers I am working really hard in trying to avoid suicide even though it is on my mind most of the time. You guys really do make me stronger <3

3 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful - good to read an update from you! :)

    Congratulations on the job! Good luck with the saving :) And hope the dentist goes well - I really don't like it either!

    Take care lovely x x

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSXs6f2LMvk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job :) I hate dentists too! But the sooner you go the soooner it'll be over :) You can beat the suicidal thoughts, your a strong motivated beautiful girl :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck at the dentist! it sucks about your crush, but at least you can still be friends, and who knows what it may still blossom into? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete