Thursday, February 2, 2012

I haven't made a blog post in awhile D: sorry everyone!

I haven't really gotten out of bed to do much this week - I have this week off before my second semester starts.

Tonight I did get out of bed because I went to see Lights in concert - she was really good live I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Second semester starts monday and I am actually excited - I have dance and fitness so it will help me lose some weight - yay!

ok im off to go on tumblr or somethnig

love you!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're getting lots of rest on your week off. I just started a blog...follow me if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all your rest :) You deserve it girl! Second semester sounds good :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My second semester starts Monday too - hope yours gets off to a good start! ♥ x

    ReplyDelete