Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tattoo and lovers

Today is a happy sad day.
I got my tattoo and I love it.
I am excited to move on and create my own life.
Today is sad because I am moving away from a few things in my life that I don't want to leave behind. I love my best friend, her name is Lina, she has my heart and I couldn't help falling for her. She is beautiful and kind and everything I am attracted to. I can be myself around her and she knows and understands everything about me. Today when I was getting my tattoo done she was there with me and stroking my back and making sure I was ok, we are always going to be best friends and probably never going to be lovers. She is now flirting with the tattoo artist (who is also gay) via text and I told her the truth that I am jealous because I always tell her the truth and she thought I was cute because I was jealous but she also knows that I know that we have to stay best friends because we never want to lose that. I know that I can love her and be with her forever and be lovers and bestfriends but sadly she cannot she may not always be able to be madly in love with me and needs someone else as a lover and me as a bestfriend so I need to move on but it is so damn hard and makes it even harder for me to find a relationship because I always think about her when I meet other women. I feel a little better now that I got to write that out. Thanks blogger and thank you to who is ever reading this, I would love your imput.

Also here is a picture of my tattoo <3

3 comments: