Monday, March 11, 2013

meal planning and formal dress

I ran out of my meal plan at school, which is fine because I was starting to hate eating on campus because there are only a few safe foods I have and I was extra tempted to binge on the bad foods. But because I ran out of meal plan I had to go grocery shopping because I have to cook my meals now with limited cooking appliences. The only grocer around is a huge superstore so going in there was over whelming even with my list. It took me three hours to finish my shopping for a weeks worth of food. I planned out healthy and stuck to my list so I cant be tempted by bad foods.
Today I had
-a greek salad w/ no dressing 200 cals
- a fettichini alfrado with peppers 500 cals
-carrots to snack

Tomorrow I have planned
-cut strawberries and grapes with low fat yogurt (I pre made a measured so I don't have super anxiety in the morning)
-two small potatoes mashed with light sour cream and steamed veggies for dinner
-possible light flaked tuna with green onion if I get really hungry

I also have things planned like brown rice with veg and tomato paste on whole wheat tortia and light tortia homemade mini pizza. Soups and salads for lunch. I also got hummus for protien.

I am going to keep my cals and portion sizes small and low.

I need to fix my fat body.
I also cannot sleep right now at 430am and need to be up at 9am to shower, write a paper and go to acting class from 230-530 and psych from 7-10. 

As promised this is the formal dress I bought after 4 hours of anxiety ridden dress shopping. After the formal event I will post my all dolled up. 

1 comment:

  1. soups and salads are the best :) and also, you look lovely in that dress. good choice! i'm sure you'll look even better once you're completely dressed up~

    ReplyDelete