Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Psychiatric

So I am feeling nervous. Tomorrow I have a psychiatric appointment. My therapist wrote a letter for me to take with me. They are going to decide what kind of medication I need and what my final officail diagnosies will be. I'm nervous because I don't really know what to say. I've warmed up to my therapist and that took a very long time, and now I have to spill all this stuff to someone else. This will be person number 5 on my care team list 1. Therapist 2. Nutritionist 3.Don 4.RLC and now 5.Psychiatrist. I am not use to having so many people know my shit and I still feel like they just don't get it and it is so hard for me to explain with words. I'm getting a full psych evaluation tomorrow. I will keep you updated about how it goes.

In other news; I'm trying to keep busy so I don't go completely out of my mind, I'm volunteering for our University open house, I've ran some house events and I've actually been doing my school work. I even have an A in Theater.

I weighed myself while I was at home this weekend. I am 136lbs... and at 5'8'' I am very fat to me. My goal right now is 125lbs. So I need to start hitting up the gym again and restricting and since I'm nowhere near my danger weight like when I was 16 (105lbs) everyone of my care team members thinks it is a okay to exercise. I feel like I can get away with anything, now just to find the motivation in all the self hate I have.
Recent me photographs

1 comment: