Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sick, appointment, dance

I am sick. I hate being sick. I can't breath through my nose and my throat hurts, I hate how easily I get sick. I'm terrible at functioning when I am sick, I didn't even get out of bed today and now I am awake and still sick and my night time cold medicine is not making me drowsy.
My psychiatric appointment yesterday was pretty stressful, the doctor was nice and all but I have a lot of problem and I have to start dealing with them, we didn't even get through the full assessment so I have to go and finish it next week. He re-diagnosed my eating disorder and we are working at looking into diagnosing possible bipolar disorder which I didn't even consider but talking about it with him seems to shed a lot of light on my behavior, it is honestly a little scary and I'm not sure what to think quite yet. Purging ofc ourse is reeking havoc on my body but I am not ready to stop. And I am constantly fighting the urge to cut all the time.
Tomorrow I have to force myself to go to class and go to the mall to find a dress for my fat body for our university formal dance. Our theme is James Bond. I'll be sure to post a picture of my dress. I'm sure it will take me hours to decide on a dress. I am going with my best friend which I love but its hard for me because she also suffers from an eating disorder but she is VERY thin and I just wish I looked like her. Of course it kills me to see her suffer from being that thin because I know what its like but I wish I was back there.
Right now I am not in a good mood at all, I feel like screaming and cutting into my skin and doing sit up till I cry but I can't because my roommate is here and I don't want to trigger her with exercise, I'm sick and I obviously don't cut in front of others. I just want to cry, but I can't. I want to go hug and be loved my someone special but I can't. I'm alone and I hate me and its a stuggle and so I am writing and trying to distract myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sweat hurt, cutting is bad anyway so I'm happy that you have someone there so you can't. Sorry that you feel that way, but it will all get better I promise <3

    ReplyDelete