Monday, May 30, 2011

count child count

I feel like blogging.
I know I said that I would be fasting today but it just seems like a plan for failure right out of a binge-ful weekend. So today I am allowing myself an ingestion of 500cals.
Its 6:45am
coke for breakfast [sugar and caffine boost] 210ml : +95cals 405 calories left
My walk to school is  -94 calories - thank you caloriecount.about.com
ofcourse I won't be making myself eat those 500calories so if I stay under - even better.
I hope we do some really good calorie burning dancing today in dance class.
sometimes I wish school would bugger off.
me today - 124.5 pounds. argg my fat 5'7'' 1/2 body. 

I loook angry - please excuse the ugly face

1 comment:

  1. Good luck sticking to your calorie goal! It's great that you get to burn some off on the way to school and in dance class, that's certainly helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete