Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Finally.

I finally got around to making a new blog!
realizing right now that I have no followers but I shall fix that ;)
my old blog was http://collapsedbeauty.blogspot.com/ (incase anyone wants to read and learn more about me!)
I made a new blog because someone from my school found my blog and threatened to out me. I'm not ready for that so naturally here I am.
Also my last post on my old blog said I wasn't allowing myself blogger until I dropped to 120 - which I still haven't done. in fact I am 126 pounds but I did get down to 121 pounds recently - I think I need my blog to help me <3 I want my low weight back.
Anyway. Over the course of a month alot of new things have happen to me. My boyfriend of 2years and 7months dumped me because I didn't make him happy any longer- needless to say I am heartbroken but have picked myself up. I am dateless for prom. I accepted an offer and scholarship to the University of Waterloo. (i start in September!).
My dance showcase is on Thursday!!!
I can't think of anything else to write now but I just want people to know I read your blogs and will comment!!!

3 comments:

  1. if someone said theyd out you, you should probabably delete your old blog, and import posts... or make it private. /suggestion. haha. im sorry i could be there for you through cyberspace after your break up, hope youre doing welll. <3 good luck in your showcase! <3 stay lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck in your showcase! Congrats on the school acceptance :-) I went to my senior prom dateless and I thought it was going to be terrible, but I ended up having fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added :]

    Good luck with the dance :]

    That sucks that someone found your old blog and threatened to tell (though they only considered telling cause they care), bu awesome you're back :] it doesn't matter what weight you are.


    Sorry to hear about the boyfriend :[

    And that's awesome about the uni :] take care, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete