Sunday, May 29, 2011

wowza

visiting the university I'm going to attend really made me excited for my years to come. I realized there is a program I am super interested in that allows me to go abroad. I have to learn two languages though!

So me and my friend did end up having a guy - lets call him A. come over - only one guy. we played twister and watched a movie - me and him cuddled for a long while - nothing else just cuddling - and it was actually really nice. He commented me and just made me feel safe. It was so nice to just feel at ease.
Its simple and nothing more.
now A and I text.
I can go to sleep [if sleep comes] with a smile.
hopefully A. gets to hang out again - A lives a bit away but drives .. he is 2andabit years older.
I ate today sadly - Bagel with cheese lettus and tomato, a slice of pizza and pad thia. walked for hours though - not enough exercise but some.
stay strong my dears <3

No comments:

Post a Comment