Thursday, May 26, 2011

school,shopping,stuff

Today at school was a drag, nothing was moving, nothing was interesting.
I got home around 1pm and slept till 4pm - I sleep quite a bit - thanks anemia.
My friends took me out shopping today - after the break up they are being really good with distracting me.
I spent more than I should but I did finally get prom shoes yay! I also got new dance shorts - short spandex and purple too bad  my fat cellulite thighs look discussing in them . Also got fake eyelashes for the dance show case tomorrow- im so nervous and excited. All my costumes are ready but I need to get up early to shower.
Also shopping I felt really quite dizzy (have not eaten for 24 hours which usually doesn't do anything) so my friends insisted I get a baked potato with cheese and sour cream - I ate half the potato and left the skin, also I have icecream with brownie - fml fail.
obviously a horrible amount of calories.
danced lots - walked lots.
right now I'm watching 16 and pregnant  - the girl has an eating disorder. makes me think I want to be better for my future babies.
This is me - dear hair please grow. bad photo

2 comments:

  1. You're really pretty =)

    That's awesome that you ate - even though you dint want to - definitely not a fail.

    I read about that 16 and pregnant ep on someone else blog - and haven't seen that one ><

    Good luck for the dance show, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very pretty miss!! And your hair is fabulous.
    I wish my hair would grow as well. It gets to just past my shoulders and then starts falling out. >:(

    ReplyDelete