Tuesday, May 31, 2011

double fudge double fat

Why do my friends have to be nice? Can't they see how fat I am? They brought me a small double fudge cookie dough blizzard for lunch after my dance class. It was still under my 500 cal limit for the day (just) but it's icecream - it evil. I didn't eat all of it but =/ arg.
Exercised today.
124 pounds.fat
Picked my song for my dance final task - Sugarcane by Missy Higgins - check it out - its related to ED, I'll probably cry performing it.
So A. is still talking to me , wanting to hang out - I don't know whats going to come out of this but I'll keep you posted.
I'm stilll writing my essay  - due tomorrow at 12 midnight. It sucks but I need to get something done. 

I barely slept last night so I am going to go to bed now - 2:08am how lovely.
tomorrow is busyyyyy - I'm going to see a dance recital and I need to get ready for my trip on wednesday. 

2 days till dance trip
4 days till prom.
I don't want to eat till prom.
I'll eat fruit.                                              side note: I FIXED THE TIME!!
FRUIT DIET FROM NOW!
I feel depressed -.-' I want to cut 

No comments:

Post a Comment