Friday, June 3, 2011

PROM!!

It's prom day! spending the whole day getting ready. Hair appointment at 11 and stuff. I hope I look pretty. I promise I'll post pictures later =]. also going to grand bend beach for my after prom. These popular girls made after prom shirts that say our school name on the front and something promoting underaged drinking on the back so the school made them give the t-shirts to the school or else they aren't allowed to go to prom, they took it to the news and now our school is all over the news -.-'
Anyway my laptop is broken and thats why I haven't posted in a few days, I finally got my ollllddd computer set up and I'm using it till I get my laptop back. So an update:
my dance field trip was pretty amazing!
thaats all really.
I'll let you know how prom goes!

2 comments:

  1. Prom is the best! Have fun! I can't wait to see pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, have fun at prom. I hope you feel like a princess, can't wait to see pics

    ReplyDelete