Friday, June 24, 2011

adventure!

My philosophy exam went well I think but I never know - I felt like I knew the stuff I was doing.
Today my Dad and I are driving up to Huntsville ON so thats like 7hours -.-' for my brothers wedding. We have the dress rehersal tonight and the actually wedding tomorrow. My sister is meeting us up there - we were going to share a cabin and a room but for some reason she doesn't want to room with me and wants her own place -  the way she told my dad she kind of made it seem like it was because of me - which I don't understand because we've always gotten along so well. sometimes I think she suspects ED though. Regardless it really hurt my feelings and since I don't know alot of the family going (my brother and sister have a different mom but we were raised by my dad to be 'real' siblings and such) I guess I just feel like an outcast. I got them a really nice wedding gift and I'm all packed and ready to go. Thank goodness its a casual wedding :P
I hope I get some free time while I'm there - I want to sit at the lake or go for a hike!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! I'll update when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment