Tuesday, June 28, 2011

crying
guilt trip
my dad basically blammed his thinness and sicklyness on me because i haven't been around and that its all my fault and that no one cares ( my parents are divorced and i live with my abusive mom because my dad legally and mentally couldnt care for me.) He said because I've been more independant i havent been over as much meaning im not cooking for him and therefore he is dying. He is minipulating me and he is VERY controlling (im not allowed out so i can never tell him i go out.)
I snapped saying me steven and jenn do care (my siblings)
he just drove off.
maybe if i just move in and take care of him all summer it would be better
im so self involved about having a life and starting my own life as an emerging adult but hes right.
guilt trip successful you know.
sorry im dumping this all on you but i need someone right now.,
Part of me knows its wrong of him.

I found him 3 hours later in a bar - pretending like nothing happend.

he blames me he blames money but never himself.

i cant take it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment