Friday, June 10, 2011

boom

I didn't wake up this morning - I couldn't get myself out of bed until 4:30pm
I got a 0 on my philosophy quiz because I wasn't there to write it
No one questioned where I was - no one cared. Everyone has given up.
If I didn't want to go to university in the fall I wouldn't go back.
I want to cut so badly and I did last night. 3 on my wrist and 4 on my thigh.
I haven't eaten anything "real" today as my mother would say. I don't even feel hungry.
But I might binge and purge - I don't usually do this but for some strange reason I feel it.
its 1:38am but I think I am going to go for a walk - I don't really care so whatever a walk alone seems good.
Tomorrow I have my dance final task worth 30% of my final grade [the portion of it that I have tomorrow is worth 10%] it is a self choreographed contemporary number. I did it to Sugarcane by Missy Higgins.
Tomorrow night might bring mindless drinking - not a real party though, no boys.
Okay time for my walk - maybe it'll stop me from cutting I really want to cut

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete