Monday, June 20, 2011

nom nom liquid

first day of my liquid fast is going quite well, I've only had liquid ;) burnt calories in dance class and rollerblading to and from school today and will be walking around the mall for a few hours.
Tomorrow I have my last dance exam!!! I hope it goes well *breathes in paper bag*
I also have my philosophy exam Thursday! I'm so nervous but I got my philosophy final synthesis essay back today and got an A!
After Thursday I'll be out for the summer :) - I am taking German lessons in the summer and uni prep courses.andhopefullyajob.

I am excited for my big brothers wedding this weekend - he deserves so much to be happy and I am staying in a cabin with my sister for the weekend - I love her so much. I'll update about everything and take pics so no worries =D
I still can't comment on blogs yet and its killing me! I just want you to know I AM READING <3
Today is going good? this never happens - yay liquid fast

3 comments:

  1. I wish you good luck with everything! I found out as well that liquidfasts are really good as well! I read on a medical paper yesterday, that liquidfasts should only be lasting two days otherwise it'll tear too much on your muscles. It's recommended a day of "regular eating", and then you can liquidfast another day.
    - You don't have to follow it obviously. But since your a dancer, I take you'd want to take care of muscle mass. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i'm letting you know that i'm reading your blog. :)
    Good luck with the liquid fast but be safe hunni!
    I'm sure you'll get on really well with your exams!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete