Tuesday, June 21, 2011

heart shatter

break ups suck. my ex-boyfriend broke up with me a little over a month ago and it was the worst pain i've ever felt. He was my first love - I gave him everything- my whole heart and yes my virginity. We talked about marriage and our fututre and applied to all the same universities. And he just grew tired of me, yes we fought sometimes but always made up. I was super close to his family. But he started really changing and then bam - dumped. And its still hard and I still cry so much and insomnia makes it worse. Its hard to keep on living each day. We are still friends and that makes it so much harder because he still treats me the same but yet different. We are both in grade 12 - final year. Now he is interested in someone who is 13!!! I personally think that it is wrong and well illegal -.- but some how I feel worthless compared to her - she was wearing his sweater today and I had to muster all the pokerface ability I had not to burst out crying because while we were dating I practically lived in his sweaters. We dated for 2years and 7months. and yes I am crying while I write this and I just needed to vent. Have any of you suffered a heartbreak like no other how do you come even though time is moving on?

2 comments:

  1. Oh god petal... Break ups are the worst, and your first love, well you never truly get over it :/ however it does get easier, the stages of a relationship dying are a bit like the stages you go through when someone close to you dies, but maybe try to get a little distance from him... Gives you a chance to mourn and grow and realise it's not the end of the world.
    Anyway, hugs from Scotland, stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. H. I just started following you, so this isn't the best way to introduce myself, lol, but I want to tell you that your ex bf sounds like a huge douche. I have totally been in your position and it hurts sooo bad. I know everyone says this, but it will get better. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete