Monday, June 6, 2011

Prom weekend!

Prom was absolutley lovely. everyone was gorgeous.
I so very much had fun- even though the first song was me and my ex boyfriends song played and I had to leave to the bathroom - we did end up slow dancing - almost like a final goodbye, it felt right though. and then I dance with a new guy - someone i liked in grade 9 and realized I might still have feelings for him.
I spent my friday night at my house throwing a party and got a little tipsy and had loads of fun then went to the beach with alot of people from my school the next day - I love the beach so so so much. Saturday night a bunch of us went to my friends house and got sooo trashed. I was like argg trashed - but no hang over :)
it was great - now I have to buckle down and finish the school year - 12 days (not weekends) till exams.
Me in my dress :

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun. That dress is gorgeous and you look so beautiful in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is beautiful. im glad you had fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress! You look stunning! :] I'm glad you had such a great time, it sounds like it was an amazing weekend all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you look beautiful! :] that's awesome you had such a great time! :] xxxx

    ReplyDelete