Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bad bad day.

I wish I could comment on your posts everyone =[ hopefully I will have my laptop back soon~

I am having a rubbish day, I'm depressed and want to cut. I stopped myself  from cutting last night but it is harder now - it is 4am and I haven't gone to sleep and now I can't.
It is dress down day at school and I feel like anything I wear just makes me look uglier.
I got a comment today that sent me into hysterics.
Boy I new from grade 9: hey I haven't talk to you in a while, you look different
Me: ummm, thanks?
Boy: yeah your hair is shorter and you put on some weight I guess - you use to be like really thin
Me: haha yeah I did - guess I filled out?
Boy: too bad.

TOO BAD :( !!!  like what little self confidence I had totally exploded in my face!!!
I am 125.5 pounds as of 3 minutes ago I realize in grade 9 I was between 100 and 115.

I need to do something.
I need to stick to something
I need to get back to were I was.

I also need to go to class tomorrow - I haven't been to my first period class in quite sometime and I feel really bad and it is affecting my mark.

Sigh - time to get ready for school perhaps. Or watch an episode of an old Degrassi.

3 comments:

  1. im sorry that boy said that. they should really know when to shut their mouths. im sure youre beautiful, but good luck anyways. also, sorry you cant sleep. i sympathize. i keep accidently waking up at five am its my summer. <3 stay lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that was really unneccesary. From your profile pic you look beautiful, so fuck him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ass, why would anyone say something like that unless they were trying to make someone feel bad? Well rest assured that his opinion is flawed. I saw your picture in your prom dress, I know how lovely you look. :]

    ReplyDelete