Tuesday, October 25, 2011

best day ever in the making

Today has the potential to be one of the best most amazing days of my life. I get to meet and greet Evanescence and attend their concert. I hope I don't forget my own name xD.
I'm leaving on a greyhound at 10:30am with my friend - we are going to hang out down town for a while then head over to the music hall. I'm so excited! sadly my friend didn't win a meet and greet but he wants me to go for the both of us - hopefully he's easy to find after!
I have loved Evanescence since I was 12 when the friend that I'm going to the concert with introduced me to their music. The music has gotten me through alot - times when I thought depression would win and anorexia would kill me -  the music litterally kept me alive.
Ofocurse I'll probably keep that to myself - I might forget how to speak all togther :P
I promise if I get an awesome picture I will post it. I'm only allowed one photo on my phone with the band - meet and greet rules. And one autograph which I am soooo going to frame xD
Today is going to be amazing - I might cry.
Hopefully everything goes smoothly and I can find my friend after the meet and greet and soundcheck and that we can get super close to the stage =D

OKAY I've rambled enough - I wish everyone of you could be with me :) I hope everyone has the best day possible.
I promise a fully photo documented adventure blog update tomorrow :)
Love you guys !!!
rock on ;)

1 comment: