Sunday, October 9, 2011

down down frown

I heard if you cut vertically they have more trouble stitching it back together. Easier to die.


I'm spending Thanksgiving at my Dad's because my mother doesn't want me.
and now I have plans with three other people to move into a two bedroom condo co-op building, rents cheap between the three of us - so the second I get a steady job we are renting it. I think this will be good for me - to be away from my partents - they've caused so much damage.

If I make it 
I baked 30 cupcakes today and didn't eat any
thank god for the internet or I'd go nuts in this house.
I need sleep but I either don't sleep or sleep too much. thanks depression.
I also really wanted to run around the house today putting sheets over all the mirrors - instead I just don't look. 

1 comment:

  1. I can relate about the sleeping. You just feel tired all the time, but can never fall asleep, then once you do, you sleep through the whole day..or at least i do x] I hope your ok, moving out asap may help a lot, then you can do your own thing all the time without worrying xx

    ReplyDelete