Thursday, October 20, 2011

busy does not even scratch the surface

all of a sudden I've become incredibly busy!!

Baby sitting Saturday and Sunday
Modeling runway rehersal Sunday Evening
Meeting with Pheonix Project Dance Solo music selection process (I'm the soloist!) sometime next week
Evanescence concert Tuesday
Start dance next week
Angels and Demons Runway show Oct 30th
school (ha funny)
AND I've just been through round one auditions for two new modelling calls
holy moly I am busy.
and I still need to plan a halloween movie night
Start my dance for the christmas assembly
Start my audition piece for University dance programs
Look at god damn dance programs
save money
find love ahahaha jk
I need to be able to get out of bed for these things....
I haven't even got to sleep tonight - Im running on energy drinks and coffee -.-'

I hope everyone has a relaxed day for me :P

Today I am dragging myself to school - Going to the "we" team social justice meeting to learn the speech I make on October 24th. Then I'm going to the mall with friends for a little break - searching thriftly for my costume. I'm being poison Ivy from Batman. HOLY COW.

and right now what I really need is A SHOWER - and a smoke. and I wish I had prozac or something so I could function -.-'

Lucky with all this going on I have less time to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness you do sound busy! But your right, it does gve less time to eat, so i guess it's a good thing :) I've added you on msn now too! xx

    ReplyDelete