Tuesday, October 4, 2011

the morning hours

I must venture off to school even though I look and feel like shit.
I'm super pale which is making my blemishes stand out so very red .
I look like a tub-o-lard
My wrist stings
My hair is frizzy
I can not locate my make up
I have bags under my eyes.
Not one person will say anything even though there thinking how aweful I look and ofcourse not one person will say anything nice either.
Maybe I can get through my one class with out being noticed and can go home right away without having to talk to anyone then I can go to sleep and then do homework in piece.
Maybe I'll visit my safe haven - the library.

2 comments:

  1. Make the excuse your having a "grunge" day :P I always use that excuse when i can't be bothered or i feel a little shabby! It works :)Don't worry we all have bad days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you managed to stay at school for longer than one class - but it's good you went to school anyhow. I bet no one will think anything negative of you, so stop being so hard on yourself. People only ever notice their own flaws - others won't.

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete