Friday, October 14, 2011

Tomatos, busy and sleeplessness

Politics project complete.
I did not sleep all night and I have a busy day D:
I give a presintation to a grade 9 science class on global warming at 8am then I head to politics are 9:24 till 10:45 then I paint a banner for the social justice team I'm on for something we are doing called "Halloween for Hunger" were you collect cans instead of candy for the foodbank. Painting will take the longest.
I left a note for my mom asking for money so I can get an energy drink or something. Hopefully she gives it to me.
Other than that - tomorrow is a friday and I think I have plans with my friend Ashley to sit around and chill.
I wanted tomorrow to be a fasting day but I already know I will be indulging in some caffine liquids.

Saturady I get shit faced after I work all day on a photoshoot as the makeup/ hair artist. Anyone interested in seeing pictures?

I need to buy more long sleeve shirts ... I need a job. badly.

And today was ok. I ate a tomato and hot chocolate. I went to  a social justice meeting. I helped my friend with her photography.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you sound busy! It's all exercise though! And yeah, post pics! And in answer to your comment on my previous post, i got the bra from la senza ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is so busy! I'd love to see pic!

    ReplyDelete