Monday, October 10, 2011

sister thanksgiving pain

stupid cramps, I miss when I didn't get my period anymore.
In other news :P I'm going home today from my Dad and possibly going out with some friends.
We did our Thanksgiving  last night and I got away with only eating the steamed veggies.
My sister was in town yesterday but didn't come see me because she didn't want to see Dad or for him to know she was even here - she and him kinda have a relationship like him and me - our parents where not and are not very good parents.
Me not being able to see her really made me want to cut but there is seriously like nothing to do it with here so I punched my legs really hard until I felt better.
Having my period makes me super tired so I'm going to go take a nap
Sleep Hugs and wishing you a good day xxSarah

No comments:

Post a Comment