Tuesday, October 18, 2011

sleep and the coming week

I was really put off by the doctors yesterday. I couldn't even get out of bed in the morning - in face I didn't get out of bed all day - no one cared. 
I didn't eat or anything but then I binged on mac donalds and barfed it up.

I cut - and cleaned them better than usual - I don't really want a repeat of the hospital.

I had to tell one of my bestfriends I cut to take me to the hospital - she was very understanding and not upset at all and we didn't talk about it after. thankgod.

I should go to school tomorrow. I will..

The furnace broke - its freezing in my house -.-'

I've listened to the new Evanescence CD like 5 times now - Eight days till I see them live!!!

I'm almost thinking about just staying alive just for this concert. Once its over I see no point to continue on. I would like to end everything now but two things stopping me are

  • The Evanescence concert (I've wanted to see them live since I was 12 and their music has saved me before)
  • I babysit two precious children this coming weekend - I can't let them down, im like the only babysitter their mom can afford this weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Your a strong girl, you will beat this, and in the end be happy, evanescence's new album is AMAZING. Just downloaded it :) I think it's even better than the open door... never thought id say that! It's good that your caring for your cuts, you don't want to go to hospital again, keep strong beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete