Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Evanescence meet and greet/ concert

so today WAS the best day of my whole entire life EVER.
I met Evanescence - got all their autographs on a cd and got a picture taken with them.
THEN I was front row for the entire concert. I rocked out so hard everything hurts now and I'm coming down with some sickness and I've lost my voice but it was WORTH IT!!
They played all my favorite songs and I cried at one because I remember being 12 and thinking if I ever got to see this song live it really was a reason to live. That song stopped me from killing myself at 12 and 13.
And the band is so cool! and Amy is the sweetest person ever! shorter in person than you'd think haha.
I was so star struck meeting her I could only manage a "hi, how are you and thank you and you rock" :P
I feel like my life is complete and that its okay to die xD
And THERE EVEN BETTER LIVE then album music :P Her phone is AMAZING!!
that is all :P enjoy some pics!

4 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! hahaha :P It must of been absoulutly AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you had a fab time!! I'm sure Amy was lovely :) She seems it in all her interviews ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so great you had such a lovely time and managed to fulfil this dream :D it really made it worth to keep going and shows that anything is possible :) keep going though and I'm sure even greater things will come along :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you manage to get the meet and greet? I'll be seeing them live this February, and I've got the front row tix...but I guess there'll be no chance of meeting them because I didn't win the meet and greet contest...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH days, you are exactly like me. I met them on monday at brisbane and i was star struck and got a photo.... i also updated my status saying my life was complete and if i died tomorrow, i'd die happy :)

    ReplyDelete