Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hey Again Saturday ;)

I'm posting again so soon xD
I was just in the kitchen cutting up carrots broclli tomatos and lettus and my mom was like ohhh here and wraps them in pita wraps and sour cream -.-' so I cut up more to eat by itself and eat one of my mothers wrap and hide and threw away the other - I haven't hid food in awhile but I guess old habbits come back easy. My mom won't ever notice anyway - lets just say she didn't notice when I was below 100pounds and when I had to be hospitalized she convinced her self it was "a phase". And she noticed I cut and its been 7years I've been doing it -.-'
Anyway my Dad is coming to get me now to go job hunting.
Speaking of job hunting I got interviewed yesterday for a job at Dairy Queen the position isn't for another few weeks but they said I looked promising. I also have a huge interview for a paid internship at the hospital for a medical assistant and x-ray assistant.

1 comment:

  1. Aww maybe your mums in denial about it all? It's easier to just ignore things than to face it because something like an ED can really tear loved ones apart.

    The hospital one sounds awesome! :D good luck with both of those jobs (: xxx

    ReplyDelete