Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We are the Change

you are all amazing followers <3

I went to We Day today and it was so inspirational and amazing! ~ I want to go to Kenya or India to help build a school - ofcourse its like crazy ass expensive so yay fundraising.

I need a smoke so bad right now ~goes to get smoke~

I'm fighting so hard to get out of bed still - so so very hard - suicidal thoughts frequently - I'm just hoping I don't get another blow of more depression.

I hope everyone is well.

my friend took this picture of me today - it would be lovely if my face wasn't fat.. or it wasn't me.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm glad you had a good day and definitely don't think you look fat in that picture! :( I really hope depressiony stuff doesn't get worse for you :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face doesn't look fat at all! I hope your depression/suicidal thoughts go away soon.

    ReplyDelete