Wednesday, September 7, 2011

today!

So I've survived the first two days of school! I have cooking and my teacher is nuts but slowly growing on me - we only cook once a week and do seat work the rest of the week- its only a collage based class so I am super bored most of the class because I finish my work alot quicker than most of the kids. My politics class is amazing and I love the teacher! I don't have histories anymore because it got changed to a time that conflicts my schedual so I have to wait a week for a new class to take - I'm hoping they have room in writers craft.
Anyway - I ate exactly 800 calories today - I have to up my calorie intake somewhat today because I had to run with my friend.
As promised a picture of my in my uniform xD I wear the kilt and larger sweater and have gotten away with non school regulated tights. sometimes I wear this knit sweater with the crest on it - its my favorite but I didnt take a picture of me in it.
have a goodnight lovlies :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww I'm glad you're having a good start to the school year and that things are going well (:

    Hopefully they'll have a free space in writers craft, and that sucks you can't do histories but no worries - things will work out in the end (:

    and i love your uniform :P take care and i hope the rest of the school year is just as good (: xxxxx

    ReplyDelete