Monday, September 12, 2011

Thanks you and such

I want to start with a big thank you to Lily. - You comment almost daily and I just want to say thank you because it really means alot to me that you take the time. so thank you :) - I'm always reading your blog :) and soon when I get my laptop I will be able to comment. Thanks for being awesomely you :)

  In other new (heehee I get such a kick out of saying that). I am exaughsted - I had quite a bit of politics homework. My job interview went well and I should hear in a week or so. I had a large double double coffee 74cals today. And sat with two cheese sandwhiches with mayo infront of me for a good hour before hiding and tossing them into the bushes behind my house.

Tomorrow I have a busy day - I have school then a guidance appointment for a new class and I have to go to the bank and pick dance classes at a new studio. and get to my dads house at some point.

right now I really want to run away from my mothers place being shes crazy and drunk like everynight.

this picture of my face amuses me - i can pick 20 things i utterly dislike.

1 comment:

  1. I cant see a thing wrong with your face :( I hope tomorrow isn't too hectic for you, and tell us what your guidance counsellor says about subjects? (: no need to thank me silly, but thanks anyways - and don't be in any rush to comment on my blog (: take care, xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete