Friday, September 16, 2011

nothing of nothingness

I didn't not go to school Wednesday or today - nor will I tomorrow. I just can't. I'll catch up. Its no big deal really. This school year is a "whatever" year because I'm only going because I need to be enrolled in a school to get into a university dance program I have the grades for.
That and I just can't get out of bed.
Whatever.
I cut today.
I ate today. Not a whole lot though.
I actually need to get caught up in my writers craft course.
I just have no interest in doing anything, thanks depression.
I'm going to the fair on Saturday.
blah.
I think I'll go watch a movie.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you don't feel upto doing much - but school might be a good distraction from this all? :(

    Hope you feel better soon, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be the same with school. Now I actually really like it because it fills up the day and is something different to the general rubbish going on in my head.

    Feel better soon.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could just not go to school. that would be awesome. and what kind of dance? i dance, but i wish i were better. <3 stay lovely.

    ReplyDelete