Saturday, September 10, 2011

weekend wonders

I don't know about you guys but I have that one food that just gets to me; mine is cheese - I love it and I should give it up because it is so high in calorie.

Friday

large coffee 74cals
Coca-Cola  110cals
Cheese Sandwhich 300cal
Spagetti with sauce and cheese 501cal
total: 985cals

I didnt really exersice at all - I walked for a bit.

I seem to have on off day - I ate yesterday and hated everybite and cried once. And now its 531pm on Saturday and I haven't had anything.
I also cut again last night because me and my ex boyfriend actually talked and he said some really cruel things which remined me of how hurtful he was during the whole relationship but whole attatched I was to him. Plus my mom is up to the usual.
I've decided to post a pic of me today.
my arm is huge so I'm going to stop doing push ups and my legs...lets not go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment