Thursday, September 22, 2011

raise up

Writers Craft is INSANE!! I love writing but it feels like we aren't doing the creative aspect of it. I hope it gets better. For now I have a gazzilion hours of homework.
I also have a politics essay due tomorrow about the political spectrum.
I joined a social justice group at my school called Me to We and I am excited about that.
Tomorrow is Spirit Day so YAY no uniforms.
I am absolutley exaughsted today.
I also woke up this morning depressed more so than usual so I grabed my laptop to come on blogger and read this post about coping with sadness and it helped me SO much that I actually got out of bed.
Today I binged. ughhhhh. But I have been good lateley - following the rules.
Anyway I'm going to sleep :)
night lovelys

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your class. and im glad you got out of bed; its important to share your beauty with the world. (: hope you eat better tomorrow, doll. <3 stay lovely.

    ReplyDelete